|If you get hit with a water damage emergency or flood disaster, you want an expert water damage team you can count on. We’ll take care of you, no matter how bad the water damage.
Get water damage restoration and related, mold remediation services 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week. Superior Disaster (SDC) will be there right away to help. We’ll work directly with your insurance company to clean up and restore your property or business quickly and to put your mind at ease.
We will get your home or your business back to like-new condition quickly.
Here’s How We Help:
- Flood Water Restoration & Repair
- Moisture Testing
- Complete Structural & Content Drying
- Drywall, Carpet, & Water Damage Repair
- Water Out, Water Extraction & Pump Out
- Sewage Remediation
- Disinfect & Odor Control
- Personal Property Drying & Storage
Contact us today to learn more about the emergency water and mold services throughout the metro Phoenix area.
Some Helpful Tips to reduce Water Damage
Time is critical when responding to a flood water emergency. The longer you wait, the more likely that mold and mildew will grow. The critical first step is to try to locate and stop the water source. Then contact us immediately for flood damage assistance. We’ll be there quickly, ready to help.
Take these helpful steps to minimize water damage and loss:
- Locate and stop the water source.
- Move valuables to high-ground.
- Remove all standing water. Remove water from flat surfaces by sponging and blotting.
- Ventilate wet areas. In summer, turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying. In winter, alternate cycles of opened windows and heating.
- Take up saturated rugs and carpets when hardwood floors are at risk.
- Stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Transport computers to a dry environment, remove cases and blow dry with low pressure air.
- Remove lamps, telephones, and decorative items from wet furniture tops.
- Open drawers and cabinet doors for interior drying, but do not force open stuck drawers or doors.
- Freeze valuable books and documents to retard mildew growth until drying can be performed.
- Place aluminum foil squares, china saucers or wood blocks under furniture legs to avoid carpet staining.
- Don’t operate TVs, vacuums or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially wet concrete floors. Serious injury may result.
- Don’t use heat or dry closed building interiors; mildew and expanded moisture damage may result.
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place; space them apart and dry as soon as possible.
Contact us today to learn more about the emergency water dry out restoration services we provide in metro Phoenix, 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.